python - Issue with Facebook showAddSectionButton -


I am trying to figure out how to get showAddSectionButton to work.

PROBLEM: I'm trying to get the button 'Add button' to show. Nothing is visible now.

My code:

  & lt; Html xmlns = "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns: FB = "http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml" & gt; & Lt; Body & gt; & Lt; Div id = "s1" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" src = "{{fb_js}}" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; Window.onload = function {FB_RequireFeatures (["XFBML"], function () {FB.Facebook.init ('{{api_key}}', '{{receiver_path}}', tap); FB.connect.showAddSectionButton ("Profile", document.getElementById ("s1"));}); }; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Div id = "s2" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Body & gt; & Lt; / Html & gt; I have tried: 

  1. Copying and copying code from the Facebook example ap smiley and working only to minimize the minimum change
  2. Manually checked to ensure that all links (JS Library, XD_reserve) work
  3. receiver_path is a relative path
  4. Confirms that Facebook is included in JS, in the body of the page

I am very new on firebug, but I have drawn around, and it seems that Facebook JS has rewritten HTML, in particular, [div id = "S1"] [/ div] inside there is an iframe that looks like it should be a button.

Unfortunately, I do not see anything, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I finally discovered the problem.

FBML does not allow anything on the Facebook profile page (for some reason I thought I could use an iframe), which means that you have already filled the profile_mine property You must call setFBML together.

Once I did that, the button stood right up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -