SQL Server Profiler - watch for permission denied on objects? -


I am using SQL Profiler to see some database activity, and I see "permission denied" for various items Interested in the "Security audit" category in the "Security Audit" category there are around 50 different items, but no person is allowed to "not allow permission" for the object. I can see log-in failures and some other failures, but nothing at the object level.

Example: A user is allowed to have a database, but not on a particular table. When they try to select from that table, they will get an error - can I get the profiler watch for these errors?

You want to capture the "User Error Message" event in the "Errors and Alerts" section. As you look fit, you can filter the error column. Error 22 9 Permission denied


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -