windows - PHP new COM("word.application") SaveAS causes "Disk is Full" Error -


I have a PHP script which is running on XMPP which is one. Open a Doc file and set a separate copy. It was working just fine before, but error message is not displayed anywhere.

  $ path = "c: / xampp / htdocs /"; Com_load_typelib ('Word.Application'); $ Word = new COM ("word.application") or die ("unable to instantiate the word"); $ Word- & gt; Documents-> Open ($ path "tmp / invoice.doc"); $ Bookmark name = "no invoice"; $ ObjBookmark = $ word- & gt; ActiveDocument-> Bookmark ($ bookmarkmark) - & gt; Range-> Text = "INVOICE ID"; $ Word- & gt; Documents [1] - & gt; SaveAs (. $ Path "tmp / invoice2.doc"); $ Word- & gt; ActiveDocument-> Off (wrong); $ Word- & gt; Leave (); $ Word = null;  

I think the code is not a problem, because it was working a few hours ago but it is no longer. I suspect that this is something with my Word 2003, something happened in the past due to bugs.

I tried to reboot the temporary folder described on the Microsoft website, reboot.

I can still write the folder using file_put_contents, so if I can do to remove raw data from $ word-> document [1], then I use Word_put_contents to save Word I can save the function instead of using it. The problem is that it is very poorly documented so I can not get a list of available tasks that are available to me.

It seems that I have solved this problem myself.

I have saved it in RTF, then used it to convert this class to the DCO format, it takes a lot of time but the solution is solved, thank God.

Link:

Anyway, thank everyone for watching. Jamie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -