apache - How do I make my urls work with mod_rewite? -


All of us, I have revival issues.

Works fine.

does not work.

Apache throws 404 The PHR logic is missing the page 1 for the specified page, so I know that the script is okay.

Here is the code: RewriteRule ^ Crocodile-style / ([0- 9] +) /? $ Products / display.php? Folder = crocodile-style and page = $ 1 [L, NC]

What can I do?

Thanks Nick

You are using + modfier (1 or more) * Modifier (0 or higher).

Instead, you should use it:

  Rev. Rules ^ Magar-style / ([0-9] *) /? $ Products / Display.php? Folder = crocodile style and page = $ 1 [L, NC]  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -