artifacts - What is the cause/use/reason for the blocks that show up in high compression videos? -


Be patient because I have not worked with compression algorithms, so it can be clear for some of you I have always seen something when some streaming video begins to interval, only I realized that I was curious to see this question:

I did not own about pixels Speaking, rather than a grid layout that results from compression. What kind of signal is algorithm or technique? What can you tell me about it?

Take a look at this Wikipedia article. To quote one part of it:

In short, the raw frame is divided into 8 pixels 8 pixel blocks. The data in each block is replaced by a discrete cosine result. The result is 8 matrix of coefficient. Converting spatial variations into frequency variations, but this does not change the information in the block; The original block can actually be created by transforming the inversion cosine. In other words, the grid-like structure you see is a direct effect of this DCT being applied to the 8x8 block. Pixel


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -