asp.net MVC calling wcf service -


I have an asp.net application that I am planning to convert to asp.net mvc app.

An area I did not find how this can be done, the app is using the script writer for the WCF service to make AJAX calls.

I do not know how I can use in MVC which changes that methodology

  • Response to AGX calls No controller, view etc to wrap wcf service to do
  • I found a lot about using jquery, ajaxaction stuff, but this functionality is such that the exact author of a script writer Does not look like.

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

If I understand your question, then the easiest way would be to continue using the Script Manager control in the MVC port of the application. .

One has done this topic, there are several potential links in it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -