How do I add Page Events for ASP.NET in Visual Studio 2008 -


This visual studio is a bit of a question. I think there should be something to help with all the helpful Intellisense but I can not seem to know this.

I created a page in ASP.NET C # with a codebehind in VS2008 and this method autogenerates a PageLoad event, of course. Well, what if I want to add more events than pageloads? I would think there would be some list on the Foo.aspx page of possible method event handlers. Are not more like page int, pagedesp, (or equiv) etc ...? Where can I find them?

Edit - I can see method names in the API. I'm looking for an easy shortcut to add them to Visual Studio. If it generates one, then does it not make others? can?

  • In Solution Explorer, right
  • Open property panel / window ( Press F4 )
  • Now click on the yellow arrow / Flash icon and you will see a list of all the page events
  • for the event that you have a handler Double click on it to add

I was pretty sure another way (starting with the designer scene), but I can not reproduce it.

I do not usually use page event handlers, instead I have related methods (like OnLoad instead of Page_Load ). To apply one of these overrides, you can just type "override" in the code-back and press space to get the list of methods that you can override.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -