How to change the theme of a program -


I have a piece of software, a winform program developed in C #, which has many different themes but if If one of my team members wants to change a subject, then I have to ask me, then I have to change it, compile it again and send it. Instead, I want to change the subject freely for them. It's like changing the subject in Firefox, etc. Any ideas about how to start such a piece of software?

It's a good thing to put in your config file. There is a way that checks the config file for theme settings. And change the theme based on it. I also recommend having a default theme if the config file fails to specify one.

Alternatively, it can go to the Admin / Settings / Options section of the application. Where you can save it from your other settings in the registry or app settings folder, etc.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -