How to generate multiple mousedown events with overlapping objects in jQuery? -


I have overlapping (somewhat) div s, and if the user is on that part Clicks overlap, I want every div for the bottom of the mouse coordinates mouseden event (or any similar callback).

The standard way, of course, generates callback for the highest div Is it possible?

I had a big (empty) little boy's situation, and then from the big div Masuadon < / Code> handles the event and divides it to smaller people.

It is slightly better to walk through all the divs on the page because there are some structures where they are, therefore the look is fast.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -