Keep App directory the same when building for iPhone Simulator? -


Text after "itemprop =" text ">

I'm creating an iPhone app on a first-of-a-set of resources for the App's documentation directory, and my app Copies While I'm developing the app, I just modify the files in the app's document directory for the iPhone Simulator to make things easier to test without the reconstruction of the app.

But when I rebuild the application, the GUID of the application has changed, the name of the installation directory is used in it, and any file I had opened now indicates on an invalid directory are doing.

While installing on the iPhone Simulator, to minimize the app's GUID continuously, anyway, at least? . This will allow me to edit the files in the vim and not let them "disappear" when I have to make a build I have searched StackOverflow for an answer, and have not seen any .... The closest it was:

But this was not quite the same question!

Thank you!

I never found a way to do this by using the application GUID, but in the end I found a work around. All the references were placed in the installation directory to the installation directory, and the change is because of this work that if I am running in the simulator it gives a hard coded directory on my system .... This way the directory is always the same Even if I restore the app, so I can edit my files without losing them. When I

  + (NSString *) appDocsDir {#if TARGET_IPHONE_SIMULATOR NSString * result = @ "/ Users / brad / ezappdir "create, #else NSArray * path = NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains (NSDocumentDirectory, NSUserDomainMask, yes); NSString * Result = [Path ObjectAddIndex: 0]; #endif Returning Results; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -