php - Does any one have an example of a website build in ZendFrameWork? -


I want to know what it looks like. I do not have any idea about the Zend Framework, and it hurts me: (

If any site that has been created in the Zend Framework or has any other experience with it, Tell me ideas.

I would like to make myself an up-to- Debt looking for the best practice and feature-wide Zend Framework based application

I came in a decent mini version, though last week - this is a very simple Ajax enabled list, with the members themselves registering, login and admin back-end , But any open IDs or key uses of ACL and I have to enjoy more live examples to do this.

At least Z.APDCESS has been updated to use and download the source code Is eligible to be dated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -