SharePoint Email Alerts -


I am having trouble sending an email alert from the discussion board.

I have added all the shared service user profiles to the SharePoint Central Administration area.

However, when I click on Alert Me, I get the following error:

Specify e-mail address to the following users: User name alerts were successfully created but they These users will not receive e-mail notifications until e-mail notifications are available.

Set up my email address ...

Thanks for anyone who can help me ...

<< p>

please email Check the ED user in Active Directory

After changing the email ID, you need to import the user profile in the SSP


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -