authenticode - unknown publisher warning on unique downloads -


We have an exe file given by an ASP.NET application. This disk is modified on what binary is actually flying in memory Is there any way to extract modified with authenticode in memory without typing? There is probably no way to sign the original XE and even after the amendment the signature is valid. We think about using RAM discs to help on disk I / O, but if we think that there are other options

the problem is actually to get rid of the unknown publisher's warning is. So if there is any other way that does not include signing or changing policy settings on the customer's computer, please tell me as well.

I do not know the answer to this answer, but I have done it only by great software, they are RegexBuddy's Customized installer, and every time I downloaded it, it got its signature.

Although I'm curious - why do not you want to continue the file on the disk? You do not have to leave it there - it will continue, sign it, load it back into memory and remove it. Or, to continue it, and remove an agent or cron jobs two days later.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -