automation - Quickly Convert (.rtf|.doc) Files to Markdown Syntax with PHP -


I'm manually changing articles in the MarkDon syntax for a few days, and it's getting very tedious Some 3 or 4 pages, italic and other words emphasize the emphasis on the text. What is a fast way to clean (.rtf | .doc) files to clean Markdown Syntax? I

If you are on a Mac, then doctor, docs, textutil And works well for converting RTF into HTML, and Pandok does a good job of converting the HTML into a markdown:

  $ textutil -convert html file.doc -stdout | Pandoc -f html -t markdown -o file.md  

I have something that I had thrown a while ago, which tries to use textual, pdf2html, and pandoc Whom I put on it for Markdown.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -