bash - How can I re-add a unicode byte order marker in linux? -


I have a large SQL file that starts with FFFE's byte order marker. I have divided this file into 100,000 line segments using Linux division linked to Unicode. But when these windows are rolling back, it does not do anything similar to the first, because only he has an FFFE byte order marker.

How can I add this two byte code to echo (or some other command command)?

something like this (backup first)):

  Ls * .sql) in $ c "$ i" "$ i.temp" printf '\ xFF \ xFE' & gt; "$ I" cat "$ i.temp" & gt; & Gt; "$ I" rm "$ i.temp" done  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -