c# - My UrlRewrite IHttpModule remove my second QueryString -


I have a custom URL rewrite job that works fine. But when I'm going to use a second quick string on my URL, which removes the second quick string.

My Friendly URL: / Gallery / View-Abele /? Q = 1 I code: Page. ID = 22 & amp; Q = 1, when the revival path (...) has been removed from my previous page & q = 1 I am not going to fix it now, I can not understand it.

  context.RewritePath (ci.PageUrl + ta + "& q =" + q, false);  

What is an IsPostBack for IHttpModule?

For the question, "There is an IsPostBack for IHttpModule"

bool isPostBack =! String.IsNullOrEmpty (context.Request.Form ["__ViewSTATE"])

.. or introduce your own hidden area when viewstate is not used (which is probably safe anyway )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -