CSS: Trying to use display:table and display:table-cell property -


I have recently used the display: tab and display: table-cell properties.

It was like this,

  & lt; Div id = "main" style = "display: table" & gt; & Lt; Div id = "left-menu" style = "display: table-cell" & gt; Some menu links & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt ;! - Finish left menu - & gt; & Lt; Div id = "content" style = "display: table-cell" & gt; Original content & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt ;! - Termination content - & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt ;! - End main - & gt;  

I used it because the color of the left menu background is spread to the bottom, I mean its height is equal to the content device. That's why I have to use a background IMG in my main diode, which I have to do again.

But the problem is that menu links are located in the center of left menu div, not top, which is necessary

Then I had to use the situation: full and above: 0

You face this problem to any person, to move the menu at the top of the left menu menu have to do?

Scaling for main content and sidebar divs can be used to simulate background images.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -