database - Oracle Generic DB Link not working -


I use the oracle Hsodbc generic database link driver to use a postgresql database from my oracle 10gr2 database server I am trying to think that everything has been configured to me, but after trying the remote error I am getting this error from sqlplus promt. Select

 SQL> intranet from temp_user *; Error in line1: ORA-28,545: Unable to receive text of an agent network / error by connecting to NCR message 65535 ORA-02,063: 2 Lines preceding intranet 

If I use "isql" from the Linux command line (in other words only test the ODBC connection) the query works

I use the "isql intranet" (intranet odbc connection Name is I am indicating that I select * from temp_user and I get my 157 records back on the screen.

So I know that the ODBC configuration setup is right here is what I do for Oracle.

% ORACLE_HOME / hs / admin / inithsodbc.ora HS_FDS_CONNECT_INFO = Intranet HS_FDS_TRACE_LEVEL = closed HS_FDS_SHAREABLE_NAME = / usr / bin / ODBCConfig 
% ORACLE_HOME / network /admin/tnsnames.ora intranet = (Description = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS = (protocol = TCP) (host = 192.168.5.1) (port = 5432))) (CONNECT_DATA = (SYD = intranet)) (HS = OK)% (Oracle_home = / home / Oracle / app / orrahometeST) LISTENER = (DESCRIPTION_LIST = (Description = (ADDRESS = (Protocol = TCP) (host = oracledb.andersen-const.com) (port = 5432)))) 

I The listener has restarted. This situation is as follows.

Service summary ... service is 1 example in "intranet". Example "intranet", the situation is unknown, there is 1 handler for this service ca ...

Then I have database server command From the line go to sqlplus and do the following.

  drop database link intranet;  

But when I

  select from * temp_user @ intranet  

error i

 Received error on line 1: ORA-28,545: Error Net8 when diagnosed with an edge Unable to obtain text / NCR message 65535 ORA-02,063 in the network of NET connecting to: 2 Lines preceding intranet 

I have spent at least one good day going back to being configured and Trying things and I always get this error.

Someone has a good idea,

Does "tansping intranet "Report"?

Are you sure your HSODBC program is in the Oracle_Home / bin directory of the Gateway installation? Besides, is your LD_LIBRARY_PATH set correctly?

My Believe that your LD_LiBRAFHAHH should be $ ORACLE_HOME / lib. Sorry, I'm not sure because I'm nicks this day Do not do much.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -