flash - tabIndex fails in an AS3 swf loaded into a flex app -


I think I'm really missing a lot here. I am loading an AS3 SWF to a form in a Flex app (made by our designers). SWF's tab index properties work properly, while SWF sees itself, however, once it loads into the Flex app:

  & lt; Mx: SWFLoader source = "form.sff" top = "20" horizontal center = "0" id = "form siff" full = "swift compiled handler (event)" />  

The form stops receiving focus on the field tab. I'm looking for some sort of solution in Flex in Flex, but I can not find any examples, and I'm not sure I'm looking at the right place. Am I stopping to stop this form again in Flex?

I am shutting down for the day, so it is closed without any research - sorry Please.

I think what you need to do is make the tab of your SWFLoader enabled property to false and set tab child property to true .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -