How can I locate source code by dll offset? -


I have compiled freeimageplus in dll; DLL is used in my application but I got problem of memory leak, say the limit check: Existing programs -> Free ImagePlus DLL! Leak 0x0005CD06. I have PDB with freezangloss.doll. How can I find the source code using "free imageplus DLL! 0x0005CD06"

Enter the DLL and PDB in the same directory and

ildasm / LINENUM / source FreeImagePlus.dll

This line number and source ( If available) should show for each IL block.

 . Line 12,12: 13,37 '' // 000012: string S = "a string"; IL_0001: ldstr "A string" IL_0006: stloc.0  

indicates that IL offset 1 and 6 map 12 columns for the 13-37 line

< / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -