iphone - UITableView Drawing Problems When ReloadData Is Called -


I have a very large list of 'items' (up to 250 entries) that constantly change.

I have a polling thread that will download some new entries and put them in a SQLite DB.

When new entries arrive, I call my table to update the data source object to its data set, which runs a SQL query and returns a new array of entries.

After this is complete, I call - reddit the call view. When this happens, in 7 of the 10 cases, the table view becomes empty (no cells are displayed and only the background color of the table is visible) unless a later-reddata call is made . It will show again in the table view (scrolling, selecting cell, anything that will force any redraw).

The table view, its IBlotet pointer and it currently displays the cells, which I see all the time, the blank drawing bug, so I have full confidence that they are not being released.

I'm trying to debug this for a few days and it is actually starting to run me on the wall

< P>

Any help on this will be frightening, thanks.

Will this help if you do not take any action with Can refer to: [myTable performSelectorOnMainThread: @selector (reloadData) withObject: noil waitUntilDone: NO] ?

The main thread.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -