osx - A Dashcode project without a Dashcode project package -


Dash code contains source file in an ".dcproj" project file, which is actually a package for OS X, Which in turn is actually nothing more than a directory structure. I want to continue using the dashcode but without the "feature" of ".dcproj" structure Why?

  • Check the source code in MySourceLine
  • Use TextMate while developing non-GUI parts of the code
  • Eventually building and common-core code platform- Deploy specific customizations (i.e., there are some common sources in many projects)
  • I can deploy a dashcode project in a directory and then do all the above work. I do this, I can not return to the dashcode, which is quite easy for visual content. A more flexible solution enables me to tell the dashcode where the code is and it is not in the ".dcproj" package, read it / Have to write. I have not heard of anybody - but it will be cold because checking a dashcode project under source control. There is total pain in the neck (I'm the version for SVN and it sticks to the dashcode completely - I do not mistake its version - but who knows ..)

    I feel quite dashak The GUI is good for stuff, but its just neglected product, so there are so many things in it that are unfavorable as the developer.

    Here's how I am using the dash code now:

    I use a dashcode for the GUI layout.

    I published at www_cache_dashcode

    I have my custom javascript files in the www_client

    Then I have a small file that is www_client www_client from www_cache_dashcode everything The copy is subject to version control, but I exclude / ignore the files copied from www_cache_dashcode

    www_cache_dashcode

    My Dashcode project is under the version control but I Only update it less because there is always a There is a conflict (I am sure this is my fault - but whatever).

    Hope it helps, JJ


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    c++ - Linux and clipboard -

    Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

    booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -