ruby on rails - Create a new user with new openid login authlogic -


I have implemented authlogic in a railway site, and I am trying to work with OpenID properly. So far, you can login properly until you have an existing account, but not so much, if you do not. If I do not already have the identity_url database, then I want to be able to automatically create a new account.

The problem is that I also need to store some extra information if the user is entering the first time with their OpenID, then I would like to ask them to fill in basic information (name, email) Before the account is created.

I have played around in some ways, but nothing is working.

Thanks in advance for any input!

Maybe you try to put additional information into some sort of temporary table and the user Keep track of sessions. Once authenticated, connect the OpenID information to make the previous entries genuine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -