string - Algorithms to recognize misspelled names in texts -


I need to develop an application that will point to multiple text and find the names of people inside these texts Have to do. The problem is that, while the correct name of a person is "Gregory Jackson Junior", inside the text, the name can be written to me here:
- Greg Jackson Jr.

Jagori Jackson Junior
Gregory Jackson < Br> - Gregory J. Jr. - I plan to build database index to index texts on a night basis and to speed up the search. I want to recommend good books and / or good articles on the subject.
Thanks

Check these related questions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -