visual studio - MSVC++ 6.0: Fatal error C1509 "Too many exception handler states in function" -


I am working on a project that uses many generated files for a GUI after some recent updates , I get this error if I remove some controls (new or some old people, then it does not matter), the error gets away, I have temporarily worked around the problem, but I have a more permanent solution Should I mention on the web that VSNet is fine for this in 2003, but I can not find anything for 6.0. Does anyone know of a hotfix or service pack that fixes it?

This is an example of why I became a stray and developed.

It does not have any of these crazy issues, it automatically makes dynamic changes on the fly, and reduces source code by a major factor.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -