actionscript 2 - Get the Number of Frames in a Dynamically Loaded Flash File -


It's been a long time since I used to flash and I'm making a small presentation in which I Some videos have been recorded and they have been exported as SSF files. I am currently able to load them dynamically into an original Flash file

  this.video_mc.loadMovie (movieString);  

The problem is that I have 6 different videos that are loaded when different buttons are pressed. I would like to change it so that when the 1 video is over the next game will be there and finally the loop will return.

My question is that I have these loaded. How can I get the number of frames within the SWF video (_currentframe) that when I know that I can start the next file or is there an easy way to do this?

I am using AS2bit.

Once SWFs are loaded, you can view your total assets.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -