ASP.NET Sharing a user control/web page logic with multiple web applications -


I have a web application that has user control and web page logic to use on multiple web applications because it That is, I want other web applications to reference it, because html / css of their web page is different.

First of all, I want to ask if this is possible because it is a web application and not a class library

If it is possible then I will How to explain web applications in HTML?

How about adding a web library to a class library and referencing that class library from the website?

Here are instructions by Howard that the Library in the User Control Class:


except for a post about Guthrie And I think it's worth a while. [Update]

I found a better tutorial I think this article is by Guthri ( also Guthri )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -