c# - How can I quickly align the controls in a WPF window? -


I saw that WPF Designer works very poorly on aligning controls compared to the Windows Form Designer.

In the window below, I'm unable to align each label, so that the text has text in the text box beside the same line. The first label is correctly aligned, but WPF Designer does not give me a snap line to correctly align the second and the third.

In addition, I can not align the buttons with labels. The snap line presses the left button of some pixels in comparison to the label texts.

I was not getting a quick way to manually align this alignment, either by writing the XAML code, putting the control in a grid, and determining the margin of each control takes time.

Do you know a faster way to align controls in the WPF window?

Use a grid to exclude your controls, so make sure that someone under your control No padding ... Of course, you want some padding and you make sure that they are all too.

A quick Google search returned a basic tutorial:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -