cruisecontrol.net - Does CC.NET detect modification when a build script performs a checkin -


I am doing some development which eventually automates our development and still is a haunting question that I The StackOverflow community can solve for me.

My understanding is that when VSS checks for changes in VSS every x seconds properly and if it finds a modified file, then my work will go. I will check AssemblyInfo files for one of my tasks. And version numbers need to be updated. After updating these files, they will be checked back in VSS.

Thinking about this solution does not make much sense because in my mind, I am compelling the check for the files I have changed every time. Trigger fire, is there any lapse from me? Is there a way to do this without triggering automatic build on appleinefinine check-in?

You can use one to exclude some files from the trigger.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -