iphone - customized the UITableView -


I am in the process of creating a simple iPhone application that is on top of "from" and "to" table view The direction of Google Maps in the iPhone is similar to the input bar.

What are the best steps to make these non-scrollable input bars? Any help, tips, or recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

I do not clearly understand your question, but I first saw a second view with controllers in IB Try it and allot it to an IBotlet in the UITTable ViUIT Controller class, assign it to the table view title of the table view.

Here's a good example:

I hope it helps


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -