iphone - Setting hidesBottomBarWhenPushed leaves bottom bar missing after View Controller is popped -


I have the following setup:

A tab bar app is a navigation controller on a tab.

My workflow:

When I push a new view controller on the navigation controller stack, then I hide the bootbar when the property is delivered.

It works great, the tab bar is "pushed" instead of the new view controller slide.

Issue:

When I pop the view controller and the Root View Controller displays once again, however, the tab bar is finished.

The Navigation Controller has increased to fill the space left by the tab bar.

Do I need to make a property tab bar again?


What I have tried:

Manually slip into the original view

Hide setting bore the bottom when the Root Navigation Controller To resize the visual property, resize the resolution

(just leave a "white space" where tab should be a bit)

What "sort" has worked: < / P>

If I set the selected index of any other index of tab bar controller, tab bar The cut is I know that it is still "around", but it has very little to help me.

I had this problem also I was standing on the wrong setting controller.

Incorrect (but do not work until you pop):

  self.hidesBottomBarWhenPushed = YES; [Self. Navigation controller Push ViewController: self Animated Visual Animator Animated: Animated];  

Correct:

  self.anotherViewController.hidesBottomBarWhenPushed = YES; [Self. Navigation controller Push ViewController: self Animated Visual Animator Animated: Animated];  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -