iPhone StoreKit - invalid product id's -


I'm trying to test in app purchases in the sandbox environment.

Code I has done the following to test:

  1. In the iTunes Connect, the App Purchase Test user account was created in the "Manage User" / P>

  2. I used numeric values ​​and alpha-numeric values ​​for product ID under some 'Manage Your App Craps' in App Shopping Products.

  3. The app was loaded on iPhone, go to Settings-> Store and from regular store and went into logging out to test account created in step 1

  4. Set a breakpoint in ( zero) products Request: (SKProductsRequest *) Requested reception: (SK Projects Response *) Feedback Callback

All presented product IDs are in the response.invalidProductIdentifiers property. When submitting the request, I tried the exact product ID I created during the first step 2. I also tried prefixing with the bundle ID:

  NSString * id2 = @ "com.super.duper.8"; NSSet * productList = [NSSet set with object: id2, @ "8", zero]; SKProductsRequest * Request = [[SKPProducts Request Alok] Init With Product Identifier: Product List];  

Is anything clear to me?

If you are still receiving illegal product IDs, I am submitting a checklist for all the various reasons: / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -