iphone - UITableView animation issue -


I have a table on one page, but it does not take the whole screen (about 1/3). At some point I would like to show something above the table, but also keep the view below the table.

This is not really a problem, though. I use UIView animation to change the size of the table's frame and move it down. The point is that when the animation starts, the last few lines are lost - the rows hidden when the animation is complete.

Do anyone know a way around this?

I would prefer to keep the table at the top of the visual layers, so obscuring it and keeping it the same size for the duration of the animation will not really work.

> Thank you!

Is your parent UIView set to a certain size? When you move the table down, if the inserted frame is not grown to adjust the new height, then it can cut your lower table cells.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -