java - Grails belongsTo, should I? -


We go directly to problems (with Grails 1.1.1, this should work on the previous one)

< P> I have 2 domain meanings: Users and extensions like this:

  Class User {String userName; ..... // Another area is stable haymany = [description: detail]; } Class extension {string description name; ... // Another field is static = [user: user]; }  

Now if I did this:

  Diff user = User .get (1); Detail.findAllByUser (user);  

Why does this error generate?

But if I am amending the detail

  class details {string description name; ... // other field user user; Stable relative = [user: user]; }  

(By adding the user) it will work as normal ...

Is there any effect to insert? Or did I use the concept of mistakes here?

Your example is not how you would normally get the details. Examples will be accessed through a user instance, for example:

  def = user. Gate (1) DIF userdifferences = User Dentistry / No details. FIDALUUSER (user);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -