javascript - Adding a variable to a ASP.NET CustomValidator -


I need to be a custom valitor, which can include custom variables in some ways when calling client-side JavaScript validation Are there. This verifier is used in a repeater, and every item of the repeater is required to use the custom verifier, but valid against its own variable is this possible and how can I do it?

For example, I need to have JavaScript validation work such as JavaScript validation (sender, arg, merciful)

or is there any way to include my variable in 'ElGs'? I'm not sure what that is.

Thank you!

Where are you coming from the right variable? That is, it is available in DOM?

If so, can you get the value of the dom node in your custom verifier?

If not, it might be best to disable the client-validate validation and just valid on the server.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -