javascript - cross-browser standard Xml processing in Java Script -


I'm trying to figure out how to process XML in Java script so I googled for it. The problem is, I do not know that the tutorial I see will work only on IE.

What is the "standard" way of processing XML data in java script?

Edit: Thanks for all your answers, I would like to ask another question. Is there a third party library that writes JS code without having to worry about mutually cross-browser functionality

For example (a snippet)

 < Code> try // Internet Explorer {xmlDoc = new ActiveXObject ("Microsoft.XMLDOM"); XmlDoc.async = "false"; XmlDoc.loadXML (txt); Back to XMLDoc; } Hold (e) {parser = new dumpparser (); XmlDoc = parser.parseFromString (txt, "text / xml"); Back to XMLDoc; }  

Also, just answer your straight question. This is a standard way (in the snippet above, it's in the catch block), but Internet Explorer does not support the standard .... so you got stuck with something like the above


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -