multithreading - how to execute a java program on several cores? -


I had a Java program that I run thousand times based on loop (number of files compiled to create According to a Linux kernel).

There was a demonstration problem because jvm was started multiple times ...

What I have done is implementing a cover in Java, it is similar to my bass script It reads a line from a file and then makes the main call to my previous program ... In this way, I only have one jvm running ...

The problem is now that my box Only one core is used which is another display problem ... do i have some threads Do I have to do or can I use the same method, but perhaps the "ex" can call the main in a different way? If I have to start some threads, how do I transmit them across many core?

Thank you ...

Your Java program needs to be multi-threaded , To take advantage of several cores. For example, create a thread pool using java.util.concurrent.Executors, explain your data items as runnables, and submit threadnables to Thunderpool.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -