plugins - Joomla External HTML and Access Levels -


I am trying to use Joomla to create a website that allows users to: < / P>

  • Submit an external website's link
  • Search through external websites based on categories, rankings, etc.
  • Display websites in several iframes simultaneously (such as Google Gadgets)
  • Limit access to some external websites by the user
  • Customize the user's homepage (Like igoogle)

I am trying to pull the right Joomla plugin and component piece together.

For IFrame Display I am looking for:

Can you think about any extensions, plugins or components that make me Will help to create the functionality made.

Thanks

By default, permission to submit a link to Joomla users Lets register / login

Make sure the 'Login Module' has been published. Then in the menu manager, in the user menu, make sure that there are menu items available for linking.

I'm not sure what the 'search through external websites' based on category, ranking etc. '

Displaying web sites simultaneously in multiple isotopes can be easily controlled by publishing the module, whose desire will include iframes in postiation.

In Joomla 1.6, still in Beta, in a fairly strong ACL but in 1.5, you have to use some extensions.

Good luck with your project!

sells me ACL component core PHP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -