reporting services - Group Expressions in Reportviewer -


How do I interpret group data inside a table? For example: Bob, 23, grains

  • Bob, 24, Ottamel
  • Susan, 25, cream
  • Susan, 26, Horses
  • Above, I'm trying to find an expression to use which will allow me to group both Bobs together, and both Susan together

    I am assuming that doing this is a simple thing, though, I can not understand it.

    I will set a sort order.

    Edit your group and go to the Sorting tab. Then with the edge in the direction I = fields! Name. Value was put . If I do not understand the question correctly, then forgive me.

    If you have a fixed number of names, then you can assign your groups with a static = field! Another group with name.Value = "Bob" and = fields! Name. Value = "Susan"


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    c++ - Linux and clipboard -

    What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

    sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -