Using nAnt to build projects containing EDMX -


I have been working to give myself training in ways to use nAnt for the past few days, and a problem Has stumbled due to. During the development process, I am using new tools such as an entity data model to use the database.

When you try to make a library / executable that contains the ADMX product, you can not embed the necessary files from the Visual Studio Now, I know that I have a special project file for MASBield I can do ANAD work about, but I am trying to prepare it completely, so I am struggling to get things working. May include.

I did some searching to find something to find it, and it came across that was the trick. My problem is that I do not see how you call it in the target stack to do its work, can anyone put a light on it? It will be of some great help.

OK ... so I'm a bit more with this. I later came to know that the code that the gentleman has been posted should be subject to work, for which it is used to run. I'm also rendering in * .ssdl, * .csdl and * .msl files in the directory ... cool beans

nwo I'm coming through something interesting ... I've got the reference through the "reference" tag in the system context, but I continue the following compilation error:

Error CS0234: Name or name space name is not present in the 'object' namespace 'system.Data' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Any suggestions?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -