asp.net - jquery $post posts page, but Request.Form is null -


I have some input fields in a form. After some verification, I use jquery to post page .

  $ Post ("Myproduct.aspx? Action = 1");  

appears to go through the post but when I debug the server code, then request.form [] is zero.

Anyone have this problem?

if

<. $ post (? "Myproduct.aspx action = 1 ") East;

The only thing that is being posted is no wonder, because you are not leaving the second parameter only in the post parameter ($ .post () function). You might want something like this:

  var post_data = {'key': 'value', 'key2': 'value2'} // or some form of data reading from a form $ .post ('Myproduct.aspx action = 1', post_data);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -