c# - Is there type or interface that implements of collection and selected value? -


I need a type that holds a collection of archives and values ​​selected in a collection, as what is a list box Will do Is there any existing (non-GI control) collection for this? I know that this is quite simple, but I would like to use Microsoft's provided type if any.

Actually, this is what I want to do:

  interface i select list  

No, it is not something that is in the .NET framework .

I would like to suggest that you make your interface to take advantage of the power of interfaces inherited in a slightly different way.

Try doing something like this:

  Select interface> T & gt; : ILIIT & lt; T & gt; {T Select {Receive} Set; }}  

This will give you your ISelectionList & lt; T & gt; to be a IList & lt; T & gt; .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -