c# - Thinking OO with TDD - Where to start? -


I am trying to improve my TDD / OO skills and every time I use TDD for the effect of the design

Here's my case / story:

Identify a subset of customers for a review, start a review for them and some Send the letter.

Now the memory of my muscles has already written a question window, in which a UI has been designed and then I have to write some code

I want to That should be the domain code focus and I want it under test.

So what is the easiest thing in this matter?

I think I want a list of my clients I already have a client object (CSLA-style), though it has a load of reliance which is difficult to break. I think I can have a client reviewed object and it tests that I get the exact number of reviews. There are several factors that I need to consider, so it does not seem simple. And yet how do I guess the fact that I have 10 out of 20 clients?

Can someone help me on my way?

here - I will close you with some tests:

  Class IdentifyClientsDueForReview {Public Zero CanStartSearch () {var s = new ClientSearcher (); } Public Zero CanSearchClients () {var s = New Client Explorer (); Var r = s.Find (c => c.id == 1); Assert.IsNotNull (R); } Public Zero Finds10Clients () {var db = new MockDB (); // Clients who need review (Int i = 0; i & lt; 10; i ++) {db.Add (New Client () {Next review = DateTime; Today Substrate Day (i)}); } // Customers who do not need review (Int i = 0; i <10; i ++) {db.Add (New Client () {Next review = DateTime Today.AdWords (i)}) ; } Var s = New Client Search (DB); Var r = s.Find (c = & gt; c.NextReview & lt; = DateTime.Today); Extraordinary (10, R. number); }}  

This is a Linq to Sql or similar backend ORM built in the mind - otherwise, you might find the find method and some hard codes are FindBy & lt; Criteria & gt; Methods

This should give you the client finder category, which uses the interface to hit the database. Both the MockDB and your RealDB class will implement that interface.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -