email - Authenticate via POP3 using vPopMail -


I'm working on installing vPopMail on CentOS for using a Qmail / Courier-IMAP mail-server setup Until, everything is working well. Mail has been sent to any virtual user, I have set up under any virtual domains (domain is handled properly in order to handle MX records) I add to vPopMail vPopMail is sent correctly . / Melldir / and / home / vpopmail / domains / Domain-example.com/user.name/Maildir/new.

I'm now having trouble asking pop-ups to authenticate to use the vPopMail instead of the ~ default ~ QMail / Courier-IMAP authentication method (S).

"To use the vchkpw program for authentication, you also need to modify your pop server startup line." (Found) I can get in any document, I need to give this also a clue.

So, the question:

How do I authenticate with my pop VPopMail server?

Thanks a long time ago! :)

(I do not hesitate to know if (if) needs more information to answer my question ..)

< Go ahead and check it

i.e. Item 12

Then go ahead and enter your RCL file or RC Add those lines to Sysinit

Wish you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -