html - Did iPhone Simulator 3.0 break two-finger div scrolling? -


I have recently upgraded to iPhone Simulator 3.0, and when I scroll two-finger on a divan (Safari Or in UIWebView), it does not work anymore

To scroll a two-finger in the iPhone Simulator, keep the option to get two fingers, keep shift to move fingers relative to each other, and then drag and drag the div.

You can try to scroll the example div on this page:

Can anyone reproduce it?

I got someone to reproduce it. Based on that, it seems that Simulator 3.0 broke the two-finger scrolling connected, but did not break it on the actual device.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -