python - An integer is required? open() -


I have a very simple dragon script, which should scan a text file, in which The form of lines is formatted as id = ' value ' and put them in a word Python module is called chval.py and the input file is in.txt. This code is:

os, sys import * vals = {} f = open (sys.argv [1], 'r') from the OS import to the line in sys: val_f : T = line.split ('=') T [1]. Strip ('' '') vals.append (t [0], t [1]) print vals f.close ()

When I try to run it I get:

traceback (most recent call final):
File "chval.py", line 9 , In? F = Open (sys.argv [1], 'r') TypeError: An integer is required

I am using Python 2.4 ... because I do not use Has challenged anything new, what about open () is something I do not know? Why does it want an integer?

After that line, nothing is unheard of. In short: Why is this giving me the error and how do I fix it?

Because you have been using osopen from os import * by , Which in fact requires an integer flag instead of "R" or "WA" of any lesson. Exit that line and you will get that error.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -