subsonic - Create Foreign Key to ASP.Net Roles table -


I have a page table, I have PageID, a pageroll table with RoleID, which is the ASP.Net membership rolls The table is linked from and the page table.

I would like to return a page that links to the currently logged in user's roles.

Users may have more than one role against one page against more than one role.

I have a page class in which IQueryable has a foreign key property in page rolls and IQueryable for the Aspen Roll Table (IQueryable) and IQueryable

thanks

Edit:

Using Adam's Answer to Get All Answers on pages with an assigned role that match the one of the currently logged in user roles Have an account, I have an extra problem. I have a menu table with a PageID foreign key and a range id.

I would like to return all menu items from 4 to CategoryID Those who have a page ID, I need to make sure that the user has permission to view that page on the basis of his role. I think Adam's inquiry will do this, so I think I need a union, return all the menu items where the page ID is empty and the range is 4 and return all the menu items where the range is ID4 And join Page-> PageRole-> ASPNetRole, where the current user's role is in that ASPNetrol

If you are using subsonic 3 then a query should work as follows:

pages from pages in Rolalls on all pages Rolls on all pages. Reel on all pages. Pages are equal. Pageius plays a role in roles. All pages (on pages) Rolled roles are equal. User.GetRoles (). Include (roles.name) page;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -