c# - How can I edit mif/mid gis data format? -


I am working on an application (.2.0) which uses the MIF / MID data format to display GIS data Does. I have to find a way to edit these files with some type of editor (outside of the app) I did a lot, but nothing was found suitable (Map Maker worked but did not display the label from the middle file). I get the following solutions (in order of preference):

  1. Find some editors that edit mif / mid format which one is correct?
  2. Find some editors that will allow edit any other format and convert it to this format and back to MF / which one?
  3. Find some editors that will allow edit any other format and convert utilities into a format once to convert this In case I have to write my own parser I do not like this idea :)

Free editors are preferred.

Thank you!

UPD 1 I forgot to tell that I need to load unicode mid files or at least specify the codepap, for example, the OpenJump plugin is not working Does (I think)

UPD 2 This is a real problem. Most of the equipment either does not do MIF or do it in read only mode.

UPD 3 In this update, I will keep track of all my efforts to solve this problem. :

  1. OpenJump - The plug-in failed to load the non-eski code. Unicode load failed

  2. QGIS - succedeed loading file, but unable to save it - I'm not sure how to save the feature, but it seems That does not support writing mode for this MIF. I tried to save the selection as a size file, later I was unable to convert it with OGR layer converter - failed in access violation.

  3. Failed to load my MIF file with MapsInfo Professional 10 access violation.
  4. The GV sig does not support the MIF format.
  5. The UDIG MIF format does not support
  6. WinGrass did not start on my PC.

TBC ...

Free GIS Editors (which can read mid / media): ,, Other *

Commercial GIS Editors: Lots *. (Note: MID / MIF is a format).

* See for a good list.

If it does not point you in the right direction, you can provide more details.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -