environment variables - TeamCity + MSBuild: Tagging a deployment with a VCS build number -


I am using TeamCity 4.5.1 to create and deploy ASP.Net applications for development.

It is still working perfectly, however, my manager has said that I tag the folder with specific SVN revisions from which the source was compiled.

I am using an MSBuild script to create and deploy, however, I am unable to recover the build number successfully.

Here is the MSBuild command I am using (sanitized):

  & lt; Exec Command = "& amp; Gt; \\ server08 \ D $ \ Websites \ MYPROJECT \ version.txt echo% env.bUILD_VCS_NUMBER%,% env.bUILD_VCS_NUMBER.1%,% system.build.vcs.number%,% system .build.vcs.number.% 1,% system.build.number.format%,% system.build.number.format.1%,% system.build.vcs.number.MYPROJECT_Web_Root%,% env.TEAMCITY_VCS_NUMBER_MYPROJECT_Web_Root% " />  

Version.txt changes in such a way:

  ,,,,,,,,  

Aka, down. What am I doing wrong? Any better way to do this?

% env.XYZ% is the team's method of referring to the environment variable, Want to use anywhere in

In the batch file or via MSBill, you want only XYZ part.

 % BUILD_VCS_NUMBER% & gt; \\ path \ to \ version.txt  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -