FixtureSetup on MbUnit / Gallio doesn't run -


I do not understand this problem Firstly I had referred MBUnit v2 and everything worked perfectly then I installed MBunit v3 And referenced ... which appears to be the MbUnit.dll and Gallio.dll in the Gallio install bin-folder. And when I compiled, I got some warnings on TestFixtureSetup, so I changed them to fixturesetup. But now they are no longer executed. Any clue what I am doing wrong?

Which DLL can I refer to BitD? Because when I used the MbUnit V2, I used to always use MbUnit.Framework.dll but it does not seem like that is the case now.

I'am confused ...

Edit: This example best illustrates my thinking:

I TestDriven.NET has tried to use:

  [TestFixture] Public Category Category Test {[fixturesatup] Public Zero _TestFixtureSetup () {Debug.WriteLine ("fixturesetup"); } [Test] Public Zero Test () {Debug.WriteLine ("in trial"); Assert.IsTrue (right); }}  

Right click on test method and select test to run I get this output:

  ------ test Started: Assembly: mvcstore.DataAccess.Tests.dll ------ Test passed 1, 0 failed, left 0, took 1.13 seconds.  

You only need the following two assemblies: MbUnit.dll and Gallio.dll. Be sure to use the new runner as the old one (MBUIT V2) is not compatible with the MBU1.

Icarus is a gui runner and echo command line is runner.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -